Thursday, August 12, 2010

The bedrooms...






I had so much fun decorating the kids bedrooms! Well, if you know me at all....I love to just decorate...anything! I will say Emerson's was the most fun since she got new "big girl" furniture, bedding and drapes! Her room was already green, so I was thrilled to incorporate pink into it....such a great color combo. I started collecting things for her new room back in December and I think it all came together perfectly! I got all of the bedding, drapes and nick- knacks on sale...score! I am not one for having everything match, so I pieced her room together over time and it came together better than I hoped. We moved her out of the crib and into her big girl bed in June....just when Wyatt got his new (hand-me-down) crib.

Wyatt's room is equally as cute, just more boy! He has all of Emerson's old furniture and crib bedding. I bought him some boy-ish pictures, name sign and lamp....I just love it. Thankfully when I was pregnant with Emmy I bought gender neutral crib bedding, it is nice to see it is getting more use with little Wyatt. Wyatt has been sleeping in his room since he was 5weeks old. This was sooner that Emerson (10weeks), but it has worked out so well. We all sleep better in our own rooms...right?

No comments:

Post a Comment