Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Merry Christmas EVE 2010!


My babes in their Christmas Eve outfits (yes, they had them for both days!) all ready for church.





Our family went to church on Christmas Eve this year as we always do. The kids were so well behaved too....it was the children's mass, so Emerson loved hearing the kids sing. We were lucky as we were there with my whole family...lots of baby tossing with Wyatt who is a typical 6 month old and cant sit still!

After church we headed over to my parents home for dinner and gifts. Brad brought back on the plane Alaskan king crab for dinner.....AMAZING. I have more pictures below, but check out the size of that crab! He cooked it up for us and we stuffed ourselves full. As Steve said, "that was one of the best meals I have ever had!"

This was the absolute best Christmas we have ever had for many, many reasons. We thank God for saving my brother (and all 4 guys on board) in a tragic plane crash back in September. Steve and I are so blessed to have two beautiful and healthy children this year. We could not be more lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment