Tuesday, October 11, 2011

first haircut

After talking to my good friend Mandy a couple weeks ago I decided it was time to cut Wyatt's locks.  She had mentioned that she had just had her daughter Ava's hair trimmed, granted Ava has had a full of hair since day one, but Ava is 5 months younger than Wy-Wy.  So, I mentioned it to Steve, and he gave me the go ahead.  I dont know why I am always so sad to cut the little hair the first time, but once I do I am always thrilled with the result.  I think Wyatt looks adorable....such a little boy now!  No worries, I would not let the hair dresser cut off all of his curls.....they are still fully their in the back!

Wyatt is not the ideal client as you can see!  He screamed and cried from the moment he sat in the chair until I picked him up.  Luckily we take the kids to a childrens place to get their hair cut.  





No comments:

Post a Comment