Sunday, October 31, 2010

blue jean baby





Wyatt is now 5 months old! He is learning to sit up....tips over within a minute. He is constantly chewing on anything and everything he can get his mouth on, but no teeth yet. He eats baby food now and is solely on formula! I nursed this little dude for 5 months and my body could not keep up with his eating! We are all a lot happier on formula, with this change and him now eating solids I can FINALLY say Wyatt is sleeping through the night! YAAHHOOO! This is big for me....Emmy slept through the night at about 3 months old, so these last 2 months have been trying with my little Wy-Wy. He is such a calm and happy little guy (if his tummy is full!). When he gets mad, he shows it. Not only does he turn bright red and scream, he also thrust his body and arches his back....hmmm Mom and Dad wonder where is got that one?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment