Thursday, November 4, 2010

Before and After....





We did it! We had our kitchen cabinets painted an off white color and love, love, love them! Who would have thought that 25 year old cabinets could look so good! It makes the new island we put in last year look amazing too. I just ordered a pendant light to go above the island...cant wait to have that installed to finish off the "new" kitchen. Along with the kitchen we also had the bar, powder bath, jack & jill bath and master bath cabinets done. This project only took the company one week to complete....it's like a new house here! We have done SO much work to this house of ours over the last 7 years of living here, but this remodel (besides finishing the basement) has been the biggest visual change. Steve and I both are so happy with the end result. And you know me, I always love a little decorating project (hey I am a stay-at-home mom!!), so I have a few more ideas that I am throwing on Steve now that this project came out so well :)!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love this, amazing what some white paint can do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love it!! Looks gorgeous- straight out of a design magazine!!

    ReplyDelete