Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Mt Sherman

Steve has done numerous 14'rs over the years, many of which with his brother Randy and good friends Mike and JR.  I have never had the desire to accompany them....until now!  I knew all along that Karin, Mikes wife was going to go on the latest 14'r and that tempted me.  Then my good friend Laura (who moves to Houston this week) wanted to knock one off her "bucket list" before departing to the lone star state.  So we rallied a great group of friends and family and hiked Mt Sherman.  We did it the day Brad departed back to Alaska....so fun to do this not only with Steve, but my brother too!  There were 11 of us total....what a blast!  The view from up top was unreal, I am glad I was able to experience this with such great people.  Love you all!



Laura and I....not even close to the top!


You get a free sandwich from "Which Wich" when you hike a 14'r if you bring their bag for a pic....only Steve would remember this!
"the girls" at the top....Karin, Laura and me
on top of the world

1 comment:

  1. nice work girl!! You're not quite the girly girl anymore now that you have done this!!

    ReplyDelete