Monday, August 22, 2011

WYATT

My baby is getting so big!  We can officially say that Wyatt is not a baby anymore and has moved on to being a toddler.....he is walking!  Wyatt started walking a few weeks ago and every day that goes by he gets better and better on his feet and with his balance.  He is walking more than he is crawling...I am so happy for him!  He feels like a big boy now when he plays with Emmy, it is adorable.  He still clenches his fists in the air when he walks...a balance thing?  Maybe?  Regardless, Steve and I both cant get enough of him.  He is eating table foods now too.  Who would of thought if I cut back on his milk intake that he would eat more, you would think I have not done this before!  Jeesh.  He loves table food now, esp feeding himself....and I cant tell you how much I love that!  He is still the happiest baby, always smiling, laughing and trying to talk. 








 






1 comment: