Monday, February 6, 2012

my baby is 20 months


I can't believe that Wyatt is 20 months old now.  Wow.  He is one amazing kids that is for sure.  He is a mini Steve right now and I can't get enough.  He is so sweet, gentle (except with sissy), always wants loves and hugs.  He is talking more and more and it is sweet as can be to hear his squeaky little voice.  He is still a mini boy....tall, but skinny mini!  I thought boys were supposed to eat you out of house and home?  Not yet with Wyatt, but having grown up with 2 brothers myself I know that day will come!  Wy and Emmy play so well together, from the moment they get up until we read them both stories in Emmy's bed at night.  I love how they love each other (or should I say love/hate?).   He loves his cars and to push them around the house making truck sounds...vroooom!!!  He can tell you that a dinosaur says roar too.  I love his age right now....he is so perfect!!!  Oh and his curly hair, need I say more?!  This little guy has stolen my heart that is for sure!

At 20 months Wyatt can say:
mama
dada
sissy
nana
papa
uncle Brad (which really sounds like "Braa"
uncle Adam ("Aaaa)
book
car
truck
baba
milk
banana
shoes
sox
boots
uh-oh
no
yes
please
thank you
hi
bye
night-night
more
mine (haha...he surely is the youngest!)
"oh shoot"...papa taught him this one



1 comment:

  1. AHHH! I can soo see both you and Steve in Wyatt. He is looking so mature. So bummed we won't see you at Eli's birthday but PLEASE enjoy a cocktail and a few rounds of blackjack for me in VEGAS!!

    ReplyDelete