Wednesday, February 15, 2012

my Valentines

Emerson was SO excited for Valentines Day this year!  Nana bought her a heart shirt and red tights to match, she could not wait to wear them them to school.  Her preschool class had a valentines party where they exchanged valentines...this is a big deal for a 3 year old.  She got Charlie Brown valentines to hand out and even wrote the letter "E" and I finished her name on them all....so proud of our little girl.  She is growing up before our eyes.  She is a little spark plug, but I would not have it any other way.  My parents say its payback!  Emerson and I are very similar....shocking, first born girls....need I say more?  Or maybe I should say poor Steve and Wyatt :)!






1 comment:

  1. So cute in red. Ya know- in these pics I totally see your mom in her!!

    ReplyDelete