Thursday, January 27, 2011

Besties....times "2"



The Buser and Flores kids!  Can you believe between our 2 families we have FOUR munchkins!  Emmy and Ellie are 2 months apart and Wyatt at Ava are 5 month apart.  I am so lucky that I gotten to experience pregnancy and now raising our families with my best friend, Mandy.  I would not want to go through this with anyone else!  How amazing that our kids are the same ages too, this makes our trips to see eachother so much fun.  Long gone our the days of our Key West New Years...though I miss that dearly, I would not trade this part of life for anything.  Even though they live in Illinois, when I pick up the phone its like she lives next door.  We talk nearly every week for far too much time....mostly talking about our kids now.  What they are doing, how batty our oldests are making us etc. These pictures make me smile ear to ear.....Emmy loving on Wyatt, Emmy and Ellie are the only ones really looking at the camera.  Sweet Ava is just as calm as ever. And check out my Wyatt with that grin....oh my is he beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment