Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Wyatt at 7 months


d


I cant believe my little Wy-man is already 7 months old! He is the absolute best thing in the world, I seriously cant get enough of him and his little cherub these days. I love that I am home with both of my kids, I enjoy them both so very much. Little Wy is totally a mama's boy and I could not be happier. He loves having me RIGHT there, and when I sneak away for a second he knows it and starts to wine. He loves Emerson to pieces....I dont know what they would do all day without eachother. She wants him right there all the time, even though she is constantly tormenting him! Her latest is when he is laying on his belly (wood floors), she picks up his legs and pulls him around the house like a rag doll. I roll over this as it is too funny, and of course Wyatt does not seem to mind....but I have tried to convey to Emmy through my laughter that this is not a nice thing to do! Luckily, I have been able to get a video of it on my flip camera!

Wyatt at 7 months:

- has 2 bottom teeth
- sits up like a pro
- is crawling all over (baby gate is back in position!)
- can crawl up and down the one stair to our sunken living room, probably his favorite thing
- loves to take the dirt out of my house plants and play in it
- eats 4 jars of baby food and day and 4 bottles
- takes one afternoon nap a day
- is a champion sleeper through the night (finally!)
- is a light sleeper
- loves baths!
- loves to be held and snuggle with mommy and daddy
- is in size 3 diapers
- wears 12 month clothes
- has not said dada or mama yet, but is always grunting and baby talking
- is the happiest, smiliest and cutest baby boy ever

We love you so much Wyatt Scott!

No comments:

Post a Comment