Thursday, January 27, 2011

Blue eyed beauties...






Thing 2 and Thing 1
Double Trouble
Pizza Pizza

Can you get over these darling little girls?  I cant.  This is Emerson and her best friend Ellie, they have known eachother since birth just like their mommy's.  This trip was great as each of these darlings are pushing 3 years of age.  Their relationship this time around was love/hate, one minute they were hugging and the next they were fighting....Mandy and I loved every minute of it.  I have loved watching these two grow for the past 2.5 years, their little personalities are so different but so very similiar.  Our family of four, plus Nana and Papa packed up this past weekend and headed to balmy Chicago for sweet baby Ava's baptism (Mandy and Joe's newest addition).

I am one lucky mama.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, What great pic's! Looked like such a fun time ...don't you love playdates and good friends :-)

    ReplyDelete