Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Santa



I would love to say I have a picture of my kids to share here with Santa, but I don't.  I caved and bought (or should I say Nana bought?) and overly priced picture of the kiddies with Santa....they would not let me take one with my own camera.  Seriously!  But the picture we got is a gem and adorable.  Maybe I can figure out the scanner on my new printer and post it?  Maybe.  Emerson walked right up to Santa and in the sweetest voice, said "hi Santa"....uhhh.  She climbed right onto his lap and of course brother followed suit.  Santa read them a book and took their wishes...Emerson asked for Strawberry Shortcake toys and she told Santa that Wy would like cars.

It was a beautiful day out, so after seeing Santa we spend some time looking at the beautiful tree and taking pictures outside!



*love*


Wyatt's new move....

so typical of our life right now...




I can't believe how grown up my baby girl is getting!




No comments:

Post a Comment