Friday, December 2, 2011

So thankful












We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year.  We celebrated the holiday at my parents home with my family...beautiful 70 degree Colorado day too!  I took the opportunity to take some shots of my darlings since the weather was so nice.  I am "thankful" for so much, but especially my beautiful family.  Steve and I are so blessed with our children....they are so amazing!


The day after Thanksgiving we headed to Estes Park to celebrate with Steve's family....the weather took a turn when we were at the parade Friday night.  The snow BLEW in out of no where!  Wyatt started crying and Emerson and our nephew Logan didn't complain too much.  We were covered in snow by the time the parade was over.  Good thing Grandma Karen had a big pot of soup on the stove for us when we returned.

No comments:

Post a Comment